Nothing is cooler than owning your very own pool. It’s like living your best life, right! Chilling by the pool, enjoying yourself with your family, and throwing parties all the time can be a great feeling. We know having a pool may be your dream come true but it does take a lot of maintenance.
If you want your pool to look beautiful and have clean water then you have to take care of it. The pool pump is a vital piece of equipment that is a must-have for your pool. Since pool pumps are a hefty investment, choosing one can be a great deal of stress.
Best Harris Pool Pump
We have come up with a buying guide that features the best Harris Pool Pumps. Keep reading to know about their features of these pumps and also how to pick up the best pump for your pool.
1. Harris ProForce Silencer In-Ground Pool Pumps
Our first pick is this ProForce silencer in-ground pool pump that is highly efficient. Since this motor shaft is constructed with reinforced thermoplastic plastic, it is durable and will last you a lifetime. Being an affordable option, you will not believe the features it offers you.
It is rustproof, water-resistant and the durability enhances further because of carborundum as well as graphite mechanical seals. Installing this unit is super easy so the machine will not give you a hard time. Moreover, there are higher flower rates at less horsepower which is a great benefit for you.
- The machine operates at low noise.
- Arrives with 2 inches union connectors that are adjustable.
- Offers you a 115/230 V convertible connection.
- Has a long life span so it is worth the investment.
- Comparatively cheaper than other machines.
- The motor shaft can overheat at times.
2. Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Pool Pump
This model is designed for above-ground pools. It is our second best pick for all the good reasons. Since it provides 1.5 HP, effective cleaning is ensured. Made up of stainless steel material, you can be assured of the sturdiness of the machine.
What we love the most about this product is its value for money. This Harris pool pumper has a thermoplastic body so even if the pool is full of chemicals, the machine will remain unaffected. Moreover, it boasts of advanced engineering as the product is extremely efficient.
- Quiet operation makes the machine worth it.
- Easy to assemble as well as install.
- Arrives with a three feet cord so you can install it even if the power source is far.
- The 1.5 HP motor is strong and very reliable.
- Not suitable for rainy weather as you have to cover the pump to protect it.
3. Harris H1572729 ProForce 1 HP Pool Pump
Coming to our next best Harris pick, this above-ground pool pump will be a great fit for your pool. It includes a 1 HP motor that is made up of stainless steel. Get high-quality performance with this product that will last you for years to come.
Also, this pool pump is capable of handling all weather conditions, be it sunny days or rainy ones. This pool pump can connect to a 1.5 inch as well as a 2.5-inch suction and even discharge ports. Customers who used this machine are all praises for it so you should consider this unit before buying any one.
- Arrives with a 3 feet cord so you can connect it even if the pool is not closed.
- Meets all the ETL and CSA requirements.
- No professional help is required in setting up the unit.
- The motor overheats and shuts off at times.
4. Harris H1572728 ProForce 3/4 HP Pool Pump
Harris offers pool pumps at such affordable prices without compromising the quality of the product that the deal seems too good to be true. These pump pools are made of heavy-duty, corrosion-proof construction so it is a one-time investment.
Moreover, the thermoplastic motor shaft simply adds to the long life of the product. It arrives with a strainer that has a large filter basket and is super easy to clean. If you are looking for a pool pump with great performance then this is the one for you.
- 1.5-inch connection sizes on both suction and discharge ports.
- Meets the ETL and CSA requirements for optimum safety.
- Has 1.5-inch internal threading and 2.5-inch external threading.
- Value for money.
- Some customers had issues with the motor shaft.
5. Harris H1572229 Vortex Sand Filter System
Experience outstanding performance and an exceptional flow with this model of Harris. With an inbuilt high-tech sand filter, the unit is manufactured in a way that deals with water at all temperatures.
Alongside, it arrives with a flange clamp attachment and a 7 position dial valve that guarantees 360 degrees rotation. Harris is a brand that is trustable and is known for its durable machines so you can definitely get this one without thinking twice. Apart from that, its efficiency is above 75 percent so it is an incredible deal for your pool.
- Equipped with sand filters that assure cleaning of water in the pool.
- Less or no maintenance is required for this pool pump.
- Has hydraulically balanced laterals to maximize filtration and water flow.
- The unit can be installed easily without any hassles.
- It is a little noisy as compared to the other products.
Things to consider before buying a Pool Pump
Before you invest in any pool pump, you should keep certain things in your mind as it is a pretty huge investment so you must not regret it later.
Here are some components to look for in any pool pump-
- Firstly, consider the horsepower of the machine as this factor determines the efficiency of the machine. Always remember that the stronger the horsepower is, the more quickly it will turn over the water, thereby, cleaning your pool.
- Motor voltage is another factor that decides the performance of your pool pump. For this, you have to consider if your pool is below the ground or above the ground. If you have above-ground pools, you will only require a 110 Volt pump as it will be enough.
- Pool pumps are proportionate to the size of your pool. The bigger the pool, the larger the pool pump you will require and vice versa.
- Pool pumps arrive at various speeds like single-speed pumps, dual-speed pumps as well as multi-speed pumps. Look at what will be the best for you because if you do not choose the right speed, the pool pump will not be as efficient.
- Do not forget to evaluate how much energy the pool pump utilizes. It is obvious that larger pool pumps will require a lot of energy so opt for one accordingly. Read the customer reviews before buying any product.
These were the top 5 products by Harris that are great for your pool. Along with having the best features and being affordable, it is one of the best brands available in swimming pool merchandise. Always have a clean pool of water and enjoy it whenever you want.